The Vestry of the Episcopal Church of St. Matthew is the body of twelve lay parishioners responsible for the management of the parish. Elected from the congregation, four people are elected to the group each year for a three year term. The executive committee of the Vestry is elected each year by the Vestry to lead itself. The Sr. Warden is selected by the Rector.
Committed to transparency and accountability to the parish, St. Matthew’s Vestry members are visible at Coffee Hour and church events and play a critical role in the life of the parish.
- Caroline McNally, Senior Warden
- Carla Hoblit, Junior Warden
- Paul Harris, Treasurer & Finances
- Thomas Doherty, Secretary
- Emilie Brooks
- Joanna Cui
- Cole Gabor
- Diane Hagerty
- Ming Lacey
- Jack Marsal
- Peter Sortwell
- The Rev. Eric Hinds, Rector
- The Rev. Jay Watan, Associate Rector