The June 2019 Tau Cross is now available. It includes updates on the Preserving Our Future and Stewardship campaigns as well as pictures from the Thrift Shop Tea and Easter.
The May 2019 Tau Cross is now available. It includes information about the Spring Tea Musical, pictures from the Lenten program and more.
The April 2019 Tau Cross is now available. It includes our Holy Week services, the Spring United Offering Intake, ongoing Intergenerational Lenten Program and more.
The March 2019 Tau Cross is now available! Lots of information in this issue including:
- Strove Tuesday Pancake Dinner on March 5
- Ash Wednesday Services on March 6 at 7:00 am, noon, and 7:00 pm
- Book Group’s next meeting on March 27 at 7:00 pm to discuss Educated by Tara Westover
- The Intergenerational Lenten Series inspired by The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Preserving Our Legacy Capital Campaign to raise money for the church’s windows, organ and bells
- Peninsula Multifaith Coalition’s Speaker Series and Song Fest
Click on the image below to download the pdf.
In this issue, read about:
- Fr Eric’s message about a new Major Gifts Campaign
- Upcoming events in February
- Angelic Faces: Claire Fry
- Pictures from Christmas services
If you would like to subscribe to the Tau Cross, please complete the form below.