The April 2019 Tau Cross is now available. It includes our Holy Week services, the Spring United Offering Intake, ongoing Intergenerational Lenten Program and more.
The March 2019 Tau Cross is now available! Lots of information in this issue including:
- Strove Tuesday Pancake Dinner on March 5
- Ash Wednesday Services on March 6 at 7:00 am, noon, and 7:00 pm
- Book Group’s next meeting on March 27 at 7:00 pm to discuss Educated by Tara Westover
- The Intergenerational Lenten Series inspired by The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Preserving Our Legacy Capital Campaign to raise money for the church’s windows, organ and bells
- Peninsula Multifaith Coalition’s Speaker Series and Song Fest
Click on the image below to download the pdf.
In this issue, read about:
- Fr Eric’s message about a new Major Gifts Campaign
- Upcoming events in February
- Angelic Faces: Claire Fry
- Pictures from Christmas services
If you would like to subscribe to the Tau Cross, please complete the form below.
Start anew in 2019 with St. Matthew’s. Click on the hyperlink below to download the January issue and get all the news from the Episcopal Church of St. Matthew:
If you would like the Tau Cross emailed to you, please fill out the form below.
December is a busy and festive time at the church. Click on the hyperlink below to download the December issue and get all the news from the Episcopal Church of St. Matthew:
If you would like an emailed version of the Tau Cross, please fill out the form below.