Starting on July 1st and continuing through August 26th, we move to our summer worship schedule of one service at 9:00 a.m. each Sunday. We follow Rite I (contemporary language) in July, and Rite I (traditional language) in August. As always, nursery care is available for little ones, and a summer program for kids – Summer Spark – will begin at 8:45 am through the first half of church for children in grades K-6.
Those who normally attend the 8:00 service are asked to provide coffee hour according to the usual alphabetical schedule in July, while those who normally attend 10:15 will do so in August. Coffee hour will be al fresco. As in summers past, coffee hour will be held under the oaks in the Baldwin side garden. Please bring your goodies on a paper plate, well wrapped (to discourage critters), and place them on the table on your way into church.
Some items in this issue of Tau Cross include:
- Fr. Eric’s sermon from Father’s Day
- Angelic Faces: Stannie Holt
- Getting to Know Our Congregation: Philip Kiel
- Morning Prayer on Independence Day
- Thrift Shop News
- Evan Michael Ravelo, May 27th
- Ashley Porter & Martin Holly, June 2nd
- In Memoriam
- Robert (Bob) Folger, May 3rd
- Elizabeth Spanjian, May 7th