Join us for an Intergenerational Lenten Series based on the Christian themes found in the book “The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.” The interactive program features adventure, learning, and community building. Each session, we will explore a different Lenten theme: reality, values, reconciliation and sacrifice and celebration. Lunch will be provided.
The March 2019 Tau Cross is now available! Lots of information in this issue including:
- Strove Tuesday Pancake Dinner on March 5
- Ash Wednesday Services on March 6 at 7:00 am, noon, and 7:00 pm
- Book Group’s next meeting on March 27 at 7:00 pm to discuss Educated by Tara Westover
- The Intergenerational Lenten Series inspired by The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Preserving Our Legacy Capital Campaign to raise money for the church’s windows, organ and bells
- Peninsula Multifaith Coalition’s Speaker Series and Song Fest
Click on the image below to download the pdf.