Spiritual Growth Through Faith
Organized by our friends at the Peninsula Multifaith Coalition, the PMC Speaker Series is an exploration and discussion of the many faith traditions here on the Peninsula.
Join us for a simple soup supper and a presentation. No RSVP needed.
|March 20||Island United Church, Foster City||Mustafa Balcioglu, Islam|
|March 27||Congregational Church of Belmont||Baha’i Faith|
|April 3||Mercy Center, Burlingame||Rev. Joshua Serrano, Lutheranism|
|April 10||Saint Bartholomew Catholic Parish, San Mateo||Sikhism|
The March 2019 Tau Cross is now available! Lots of information in this issue including:
- Strove Tuesday Pancake Dinner on March 5
- Ash Wednesday Services on March 6 at 7:00 am, noon, and 7:00 pm
- Book Group’s next meeting on March 27 at 7:00 pm to discuss Educated by Tara Westover
- The Intergenerational Lenten Series inspired by The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Preserving Our Legacy Capital Campaign to raise money for the church’s windows, organ and bells
- Peninsula Multifaith Coalition’s Speaker Series and Song Fest
Click on the image below to download the pdf.
Come to an evening of insightful conversation! The Peninsula Multifaith Coalition presents the Women of Faith Panel on Saturday, September 29th from 7:00pm to 8:30pm at St. Andrew’s Lutheran Church in San Mateo.
The panel will be followed by dessert and discussion.
About the Peninsula Multifaith Coalition
Founded in 2012, the Peninsula Multifaith Coalition is a group of faith congregations and organizations working together on projects to improve our community. This volunteer led coalition holds or supports several events each year, such as the Peninsula Multifaith Day of Service on MLK Jr. Day, Interfaith Iftar dinner in the summer, and the annual Peninsula Freedom Seder, held in the spring.